Good morning lovebirds,
How many times have I told you about my breakfast addiction? I always try to vary my breakfast as I want to avoid getting sick of eating the same thing all over again. Good news is, there are so many delicious ways to have a nice breakfast. Well, here comes another healthy recipe to start a great day. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Have a fashionable Sunday!
Preparation time: approximately 5 minutes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
half a kiwi
half a banana
a glass of milk (depending on the size of your jar)
50 ml coconut milk
2 tbsp of chia seeds
tiny bit of cinnamon
also: a jar, a fork, a bowl, a knife
Here’s how you prepare it:
- Mash banana in a bowl with your fork.
- Peel your kiwi and cut up in little pieces.
- Mix with banana and keep mashing.
- Add fruit to your jar.
- Mix in chia seeds and cinnamon.
- Add in coconut milk.
- Fill the rest of your jar with milk.
- Stir well.
- Put on lid and let it rest in the fridge. Preferably over night.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast!
Little advice: To make sure it has the right consistency, it’s best to prepare it in the evening before heading to bed.