C’est les vacances maintenant and I’m back in Austria for two weeks! I had already forgotten how nice it was to have a home with a real bed, a shower where you don’t need to wear thongs and a toilet where you can sit down to do your business! I am 100% making use of grandma’s kitchen, passively and actively. I have recently been inspired by the muesli boys and decided to give my granola recipe a new face. It’s very easy as per usual and very tasty. Check out the recipe below and start your mornings with some serious foodgasms!
Here’s what you’ll need:
4 cups of oat flakes
1 cup of raped coconut
1 cup of honey
1 cup of oil
mix ins that you love…I used nuts, dried pineapple, goji berries, cranberries
Here’s how you prepare it:
- Preheat your oven to 170°C.
- Mix oat flakes, coconut, honey and oil in a bowl.
- Stir well.
- Pour mixture onto tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Don’t forget to stir every once in a while to avoid granola from burning. If too hot turn heat down!
- Let your granola dry and cool off on second tray.
- Once cool add your mix ins.